Monday, July 12, 2010

Over and over...

I have gone over it in my head a million times so far. No matter, which path I take or which decision I make, it ends at the same point. I do not know how to change the way it ends.

As if the space-time continuum is fixed contrary to its very nature. How could it be? Would it be different, had it happened in a different space? Would it end differently if it had happened years ago in the past or years ahead in the future?

I do not know the answers to any of these questions. All I think about is if it was supposed to end in a certain way, why did I choose this point in space-time continuum?

I think it's been this way since the inception of the continuum. The continuum finds a point where it ends and it can overlap the point in the past, making it the first point of the future. That's how it keeps on rotating. We experience the same joy, same regrets, same remorse over and over again. There is no way to get out of it. There is no way it would end differently because space-time flows continuously, changing their forms every instant.

There is no way out.. and I do not like to get stuck.

No comments: