There is a silver line between dreams and reality. The line which separates dreams from reality and reality from dreams. Most of the people spend their entire lives being on either side. Few of them happen to cross it sometimes.
When an utterly practical, calculative mind starts dreaming, we whisper, "He seems to be in love". When a heart breaks, broken pieces are often found in reality zone.
It's a very thin line. We sometimes cross it unknowingly when we enter a cinema hall to watch a movie. The door which says "Entry" makes your official entry to the world of dreams, leaving real world far behind you.
Movies can lighten up the dark cornors of our minds. It can show us so many unfulfilled desires of ours, fulfilled by or for stars we love.
When an utterly practical, calculative mind starts dreaming, we whisper, "He seems to be in love". When a heart breaks, broken pieces are often found in reality zone.
It's a very thin line. We sometimes cross it unknowingly when we enter a cinema hall to watch a movie. The door which says "Entry" makes your official entry to the world of dreams, leaving real world far behind you.
Movies can lighten up the dark cornors of our minds. It can show us so many unfulfilled desires of ours, fulfilled by or for stars we love.
Stars...They can be well seen in dark nights. Remember, they switch off lights before the movie begins?
When I look at the sky full of stars in the night, I am always amazed by the whole setup, the thought behind this beautiful starry show. But at the same time, all the stars however distant they may seem, always seem quite close. So close that I feel if I can stretch my arm, I can touch them.
When I watch a movie, I always wonder about the thought process behind the movie. All the stars shining on the silver screen seem to be a part of my acquaintances. As if I had known them for years. They always show glimpses of my own life. They never seem unreachable.
That's the magic of movies and magician of course is the filmmaker.
Just like the divine thought behind this creation and wonderful starry nights.
Filmmaker is always the dictator of the silver line and sells his dreams to us making us feel that as if they are our own.
While sitting on the silver line, he makes sure that there is a balance between dreams and reality, He can not favor dreams at the cost of reality. At the same time, he can not compromise his dreams just to do justice with reality.
He can shift the silver line so that dreams become part of reality and reality gets some place among dreams. The greatest magic happens when he removes the silver line. Then nobody can distinguish between dreams and reality. Dreams become reality and reality becomes dreams.
When I look at the sky full of stars in the night, I am always amazed by the whole setup, the thought behind this beautiful starry show. But at the same time, all the stars however distant they may seem, always seem quite close. So close that I feel if I can stretch my arm, I can touch them.
When I watch a movie, I always wonder about the thought process behind the movie. All the stars shining on the silver screen seem to be a part of my acquaintances. As if I had known them for years. They always show glimpses of my own life. They never seem unreachable.
That's the magic of movies and magician of course is the filmmaker.
Just like the divine thought behind this creation and wonderful starry nights.
Filmmaker is always the dictator of the silver line and sells his dreams to us making us feel that as if they are our own.
While sitting on the silver line, he makes sure that there is a balance between dreams and reality, He can not favor dreams at the cost of reality. At the same time, he can not compromise his dreams just to do justice with reality.
He can shift the silver line so that dreams become part of reality and reality gets some place among dreams. The greatest magic happens when he removes the silver line. Then nobody can distinguish between dreams and reality. Dreams become reality and reality becomes dreams.
1 comment:
And which movie inspired this post?
Chintan
Post a Comment