Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just wanted you to know!

There are so many things in life you have not seen, you are not aware of. You will be pleasantly surprised or deeply shocked. But I want you to be ready for everything which comes across your path.

I want you to be strong no matter what life has in store for you. You chose this life because you had a purpose in mind. You might not able to remember the purpose completely but I need you to be strong.

I want you to be an example in how to handle any situation, how to face people, how to deal with emotions. You do not have to be tough or rude or emotionless. You can be a human and still deal with all humanly problems. I want you to rise above from the rest of the crowd and be able to see what is the best for them and for you in the given context.

I want you to be strong enough to be able to handle any sort of news. Whether it brings you immense joy or immeasurable pain.

I want you to be dependable. People should have faith in you. Your friends and loved ones should believe in the fact that no matter what the problem is, you will stand by them.

I want you to be an inspiration for everyone around you just by the way you would carry yourself in any and every situation.

I want you to be sympathetic and compassionate. We all are suffering through our individual sentences. Show little compassion towards others and you will sail through any storm.

I want you to be strong. I can not see you as a wobbly, indecisive, spineless and very emotional person. Take charge of your life. Believe in living harmoniously because we live in the society and life is a lot better lived when you have a company.

Appreciate the company when you have one. Just be grateful about everything that you have. Be grateful about few things that you do not have because those are things which will keep you moving towards your goal..

And most importantly, always keep an eye on the purpose of your life.. You should make yourself immortal through the work you are doing. That's the way for you to leave an indelible mark on people and the society, no matter which country or continent it is.

Just know that well..

Love you (The word "Love" can't describe what I feel for you, I am truly honored and immensely grateful to have you in my life. I could not have asked for more.)

No comments: