There are certain things which I can not leave to my fate. Even though I know too well that I can not help most of the things which are happening around me or in my life, I always make sure to put some effort in order to make things happen in the way I want.
Then in the end even if things do not happen my way, I take solace in the fact that I tried my best. I was not dormant. I was not passive, waiting for the destiny to strike first. In this battle, whoever gets to strike first, the other definitely gets to hit the last stroke.
So I do have had my shares of last strokes too. Destiny was never harsh with me. She always sent enough hints before disclosing her true form. Many a times she sent severe threats camouflaged as gentle reminders. I was lucky when I paid heed to them. Rest of the times I paid heavily for being ignorant.
The biggest lesson which she taught me so far was to trust my instincts. We develop instincts based on our previous experiences. But how will you justify an instinct you have in a totally new situation?
My life is just not about past 26 years of my living. It is a collection of all of my previous lives. The streaks of instinct which I feel every now and then, is rays of wisdom which managed to escape from my store of experiences of my previous lives. So the least which I can do is to trust these stray thoughts which definitely serve some important purpose.
I do not understand why I can not put an end to my struggle with my destiny, with my life. I think, I have always been a fighter and more importantly a survivor. So that fighting spirit and that survival instinct will be lessened when I will briefly cease existing in this body and will take another form.
This whole fight is a challenge which keeps me alive and my faith intact. It means someone is taking care of me. Someone is making sure that I face enough challenges in life to make it worth living and more enjoyable. Won’t life be really boring if I would not have any challenge to live up to and nothing to debate about with my destiny?
Then in the end even if things do not happen my way, I take solace in the fact that I tried my best. I was not dormant. I was not passive, waiting for the destiny to strike first. In this battle, whoever gets to strike first, the other definitely gets to hit the last stroke.
So I do have had my shares of last strokes too. Destiny was never harsh with me. She always sent enough hints before disclosing her true form. Many a times she sent severe threats camouflaged as gentle reminders. I was lucky when I paid heed to them. Rest of the times I paid heavily for being ignorant.
The biggest lesson which she taught me so far was to trust my instincts. We develop instincts based on our previous experiences. But how will you justify an instinct you have in a totally new situation?
My life is just not about past 26 years of my living. It is a collection of all of my previous lives. The streaks of instinct which I feel every now and then, is rays of wisdom which managed to escape from my store of experiences of my previous lives. So the least which I can do is to trust these stray thoughts which definitely serve some important purpose.
I do not understand why I can not put an end to my struggle with my destiny, with my life. I think, I have always been a fighter and more importantly a survivor. So that fighting spirit and that survival instinct will be lessened when I will briefly cease existing in this body and will take another form.
This whole fight is a challenge which keeps me alive and my faith intact. It means someone is taking care of me. Someone is making sure that I face enough challenges in life to make it worth living and more enjoyable. Won’t life be really boring if I would not have any challenge to live up to and nothing to debate about with my destiny?
1 comment:
i dont have words to put....
this piece of english is so complete in itself....
very nicely written and argued...
Post a Comment